So, because I'm probably a little too busy I forgot to post this earlier! So We'll just start now. Sorry everyone!
To celebrate the upcoming release of my novel Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh I am holding this blog hop here with the Typelings gang! So here's what you need to do:
Post about a historical figure you would like to meet and why.
There are so many interesting people throughout history, Kiya being just one of them. Kiya really was one of the wives of Akhenaten, the only wife, other than Neferiti and his three oldest daughters with Nefertiti, ever mentioned.
So, the Typelings gang will buzz around to the blogs and vote on their favorite, then, the one with the most votes I will give a free e-book copy once the book is released (30th April.) Just post the link in the comments below. Entries will close on the 30th.
Thanks for your patience!
~*Ozz
Find more about Kiya at my blog and join in the blog hop for the release there.
Yeah I love history, here is the person I would most like to meet and why: Vibia Sibina: http://glosdrumbeat.blogspot.com/2013/04/historical-figures-blog-spot.html
ReplyDeleteThanks Gloria!
ReplyDelete