Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cover Reveal Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh by Ozz!

Today I am so excited to share my cover with you! This is my debut so I'm getting a multitude of feels about this. Anyway, I just love this cover, and hope you like it too. So, here it is!




To save her younger sisters from being taken to the cruel life of the palace, Naomi intervenes and gives herself to be a wife of the erratic Pharaoh Akhenaten.  
In the palace, Naomi finds herself thrust into the intrigues of the royal family, and has her name changed to Kiya. She becomes beloved by the Pharaoh, who declares that she will bear him his heir. But the Great Queen Nefertiti, furious with jealousy, schemes to destroy Naomi and even brings her fidelity into question, which could cost Naomi her very life. 
Naomi must play the deadly game carefully. She is in a silent battle of wills, and a struggle for who will one day inherit the crown. And if she does bear an heir, she will have to fight to protect him as well as herself from Nefertiti who is out for blood.


Find more about Kiya at my blog and join in the blog hop for the release there.

To celebrate the upcoming release of my novel Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh I am holding this blog hop here with the Typelings gang! Yay! So what do you need to do? Well it's simple:

On the 23rd, post about a historical figure you would like to meet and why.

There are so many interesting people throughout history, Kiya being just one of them. Kiya really was one of the wives of Akhenaten, the only wife, other than Neferiti and his three oldest daughters with Nefertiti, ever mentioned.

So, the Typelings gang will buzz around to the blogs and vote on their favorite, then, the one with the most votes I will give a free e-book copy once the book is released (30th April.) Easy right? Just post the link in the comments on the post for the hop that will go up on the 23rd. Entries will close on the 30th.

~*Ozz

5 comments:

  1. So excited and happy about finally getting to read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book. I'd like to do the hop, is that still happening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sure is! Oh no! I need to set up a post! I'm getting to it right now.

    ReplyDelete