![]() |
| Dash |
1. What is your favorite thing to do besides read or write?
Act! Like a fool! Onstage!
2. What is your favorite genre of literature, if you have one?
Fiction...pretty broad I know, but I can't narrow it down any further. I love everything!
3. Do you have a favorite book or series of books? If so what?
Harry Potter. Obviously. However I am very partial to anything Agatha Christie writes.
4. Which do you prefer, reading or writing?
Well, since I am not gifted with the power of the written word like my fellow Typelings, I'd definitely say reading. Although I have written quite a few of my own Harry Potter jokes: knock knock! who's there? you know! you know who? AVADA KEDAVRA!......eh??
5. What do you love most about literature?
Escapism. Definitely. And witnessing a complex string of events and characters resolve into a logical plot. Of course, not all authors can pull this off. But all the ones I know personally can.
6. What is your favorite color?
Pink. Don't judge.
7. What is your favorite food?
Cookies. Judge.
8. What is your favorite type of music?
New Orleans Jazz. So so much.
9. Chocolate or chips? (Sweet or salty?)
Chocolate dipped chips...don't knock it til you've tried it!
10. How do you eat an Oreo?
Greedily.
(Side note, her joke had me laughing so bad.)
![]() |
| Page |
(aka the person who's been putting these posts together. FUN!)
1. What is your favorite thing to do besides read or write?
Sing, dance, act (but not usually like a fool), or teach any of those things.
2. What is your favorite genre of literature, if you have one?
Fantasy. Hands down.
3. Do you have a favorite book or series of books? If so what?
The Belgariad and Mallorean Series by David Eddings, Harry Potter, Dearly Departed (which I'm about to read the sequel for - Dearly Beloved), and so many of my CP's manuscripts.
4. Which do you prefer, reading or writing?
I don't think I can choose (which makes my asking this question of the others a real dumb idea). Reading is definitely easier for me, but part of why I love writing is that it's a challenge. Both are exciting for me.
5. What do you love most about literature?
Comfort. Reading a good book - or writing one - is not only an escape, but it fires my imagination too, stretches my mind, and, hopefully, teaches me a lesson. All of that is a comfort to me. Call it nostalgic, sentimental... it's comfortable.
6. What is your favorite color?
Blue. Royal blue.
7. What is your favorite food?
Pizza. For a while during my last pregnancy it made me sick... it was torture.
8. What is your favorite type of music?
Honestly? Anything clean. And by clean I mean free of swearing.
9. Chocolate or chips? (Sweet or salty?)
Both (which seems to be a trend among the Typelings...)
10. How do you eat an Oreo?
All at once. I'm way too impatient for anything else.
******
Sweet! Now give us some love here, and stay tuned for the next intro post coming soon, to meet Rogue, Oz and Batman!
<3 Page


You guys are the coolest. Love yas!
ReplyDeleteYeah another post! Sorry I'm just so excited to watch this blog progress. it looks like you guys are going to have so much fun!
ReplyDelete